HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
Duncanville Panthers win Nail-biter 28-21 Margin, Win State Championship
Coach Samples Wins Historic Victory For his 1st State Championship. They say the 3rd time is the charm, and same goes...
MLB/ 4 years ago
Astros Springer Hot Streak cooled by injury.
Astros fans had plenty of reason to be nervous when George Springer left Sunday’s game against the Red Sox with back...
Warriors Roll Blazers
Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, left, lays up a shot past Portland Trail Blazers’ Maurice Harkless during the first half of...
HOCKEY/ 4 years ago
Texas Stars Re-Sign Right Wing Brad McClure
CEDAR PARK, Texas – The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars, announced Tuesday that the club...
A Tale of Two Coaches: Panther Baseball
LIBERTY HILL — Even before the 2019 season began to take shape, it was obvious that the Liberty Hill baseball program had...
Westlake and Lake Travis still alive in Playoffs
It was mostly smooth sailing for District 25-6A’s Lake Travis and Westlake during a pair of best-of-three area round playoff series...
High School Baseball Playoffs – Update
Saturday was another great afternoon to be an Eagle, as No. 1-ranked Georgetown blasted Pflugerville Weiss 13-0 at home in a...
MLB/ 4 years ago
Major League Baseball Draft Outlook: Rouse High School’s Jared Southard
Jared Southard has been making most opposing high school batters look foolish for the past few years. It’s almost been like...
Rockets knock off Jazz move to 2nd Round.
Houston – The Rockets played tight defense in a huge win over a tough Jazz team Wednesday night as the 100...
Georgetown Eagles Baseball
The highly ranked team has proven experience, talent and mindset to make deep run in State Playoffs. (Editor Note. Article originally...
Derek White mining for hometown win at Nuggets.
SAN ANTONIO — By now, Derrick White’s status as one of the NBA’s best kept secrets is already in danger. The...
SOCCER/ 4 years ago
Pro Soccer in Austin
AUSTIN — Professional soccer arrived in the city of Austin with all the necessary pieces in place to make the sport...
TEXAS SPORTS/ 4 years ago
Texas has options to replace Lil’Jordan Humphrey in slot
Lil’Jordan Humphrey wasn’t exactly expected to become a generational talent at Texas, though that’s essentially what he ultimately evolved into. In...
TEXAS SPORTS/ 4 years ago
Horns spring game recap.
A blustery wind hampered the passing games and aided the defenses in Texas’s annual Orange-White Spring Game at Darrel K. Royal...
Hard work didn’t pay off for 4-seeded Houston entering playoffs
At some point in life, you’ve likely heard the encouraging phrase, “Hard work pays off.” Try telling that to the Houston...
Round Rock Dragons Baseball
After a subpar start to begin the 2019 season the Round Rock Dragons have steamrolled their district rivals losing just once...
FALL 2022 PREVIEW COMING SOON
2023 No. 1 overall Arch Manning commits to Texas
- Team turnover: Which NFL teams have seen the most roster turnover over the last three seasons? May 24, 2023With the excitement of free agency and the draft now behind us, it's the perfect time to look at which NFL teams have had the most roster turnover over the past three seasons.Amelia Probst
- PFF Quarterback Rankings: All 32 starters ahead of the 2023 NFL season May 23, 2023Six AFC quarterbacks take the first spots in these quarterback rankings, with the Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes, the Bills' Josh Allen and the Bengals' Joe Burrow leading the way.Sam Monson
- Ranking the NFL divisions by strength heading into 2023 May 22, 2023The AFC North and AFC West stand out as the top divisions in the NFL heading into the 2023 season.Gordon McGuinness
- One reason each NFC team will or won’t make the playoffs in 2023 May 22, 2023It's anyone's guess who emerges out of the NFC playoff hunt, but the Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers are among the strongest teams.Trevor Sikkema
- Projecting all 32 NFL starting lineups ahead of the 2023 season May 22, 2023With the opening stages of free agency and the 2023 NFL Draft in the rearview mirror, NFL rosters are finally starting to take shape, giving us an opportunity to project the starting lineups for every NFL team heading into next season.Dalton Wasserman and Jim Wyman
- UT Athletics announces 2023 Spring Commencement participantsA total of 111 current and former UT student-athletes are scheduled to participate in commencement exercises this weekend or are projected spring or summer 2023 graduates.
- The Longhorn Foundation launches the United Texas CircleThe United Texas Circle is a philanthropic giving society designed to support Texas Athletics across their greatest areas of need.
- Briscoe announced for Longhorn City Limits on April 15Free LBJ Lawn concert series presented by Still Austin Whiskey returns for the Orange-White Game.
- Indy 500 field is separated by 2.121 seconds -- and 27 yearsA changing of the guard has been predicted for years, but at the 2023 Indy 500, IndyCar's young guns finally look set to overtake its veteran stars.
- An Indy 500 win is life-changing, even for IndyCar championsTony Kanaan was already a champ and fan favorite, but winning the Indy 500 took things to a new level.
- F1 racing guide: What is DRS? What do flags mean?Want to tell a VSC apart from a TD or an SC? And what about all those flags? Let us explain.
- They've got next? Spotlight lands on Collier, Copper and LoydThere's a changing of the guard in the WNBA, and Napheesa Collier, Kahleah Copper and Jewell Loyd look to propel their teams into their next chapters.
Dallas Cowboys News
- Team turnover: Which NFL teams have seen the most roster turnover over the last three seasons?With the excitement of free agency and the draft now behind us, it's the perfect time to look at which NFL teams have had the most roster turnover over the past three seasons.Amelia Probst
- PFF Quarterback Rankings: All 32 starters ahead of the 2023 NFL seasonSix AFC quarterbacks take the first spots in these quarterback rankings, with the Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes, the Bills' Josh Allen and the Bengals' Joe Burrow leading the way.Sam Monson
- Ranking the NFL divisions by strength heading into 2023The AFC North and AFC West stand out as the top divisions in the NFL heading into the 2023 season.Gordon McGuinness
- One reason each NFC team will or won’t make the playoffs in 2023It's anyone's guess who emerges out of the NFC playoff hunt, but the Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers are among the strongest teams.Trevor Sikkema