Publisher & CEO/Advertising Sales
His background in publishing and radio has made him a talker and a hustler. From graphic design to voice work or advertising consulting, Dowden has over 25 years experience in his hometown Austin as a contributor to many forms of media like community radio, Sports Talk and Public Access TV. Dowden has published more than 165 monthly publications such as, Weird Magazine, Infowars Magazine, The Austin Para Times, Rockstar Magazine & Texas Sports Monthly. If you are interested in advertising with us contact him at email@example.com
Senior Writer -Editor – Co-Host
Graduate from Texas Tech Steven has written for the Valley Morning Star, The McAllen Monitor, and the Laredo Morning Times as a Sports and field reporter. Steven has covered local sports in Central Texas for Texas Sports Monthly since 2017. Steve is also known for his “time-warp” flashback stories about his days at Westlake High School. These are often heard on his excellent coverage of local Texas High School football on The Friday Night Countdown on AM 1300 the Zone!
Graduate from Texas State University “Coop” played free safety for the Bobcats in San Marcos from 1983-1987 and was an all-district QB at San Antonio Madison. His son Hayden is also a district all-star for McNeil Mavericks class of 2016. Coop is Co- Host of the Friday Night Countdown and is often a ghost at the office. If we see Coop for some reason we call it a “Coop Sighting”.
Graduate of the University of Kentucky, Cody started contributing to TSM in 2017. He’s currently the Deputy Editor at SB Nation’s Burnt Orange Nation and he formerly contributed to outlets including ESPN Radio in Lexington, Kentucky, the Lexington Herald-Leader, Rivals, and Die Hards.
Sports Writer/ – Tucker is a graduate of Texas Lutheran University in Seguin and has been covering high school sports in Central/South Texas since 2005. He’s written for the Seguin Gazette, San Marcos Daily Record, Corpus Christi Caller-Times, San Antonio Express-News and is the sports editor of the Herald-Zeitung in New Braunfels.
Sports Writer/ Daniel has been contributing to TSM since 2018 and freelances with different publications. A native of Virginia and graduate from Roanoke College, Daniel majored in English and has written for BoomerMag and the Village News.
ADVERTISE WITH US.
To advertise with Texas Sports Monthly please contact us for a quote for your business today.
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN WEEK 3
- Women’s Tennis posts four wins on Friday at Debbie SouthernDay one at fall season opener highlighted by singles wins from Ryngler, Cusano and Perez Mur.
- No. 1 Men’s Golf sits in third after day one of the OFCC/Illini InvitationalSophomore Pierceson Coody tops the leaderboard to pace Longhorns on day one.
- Video: Get to know Soccer's Teni AkindojuLearn more about the freshman forward from Halifax, Nova Scotia, in the latest of our newcomer "Get to Know" features.
- Longhorn Profiles: Cameron DickerLonghorn sophomore Cameron Dicker is making a name for himself at Texas.
- Texas Lottery Veteran Recognition: Harry "Steve" StevensonThe UT ROTC graduate and retired Air Force colonel will be honored during the coin toss when Texas Football hosts Oklahoma State.
- Video: Tom Herman post-practice media availabilityHerman discussed the Longhorns' upcoming matchup against Oklahoma State.