Publisher & CEO/Advertising Sales
His background in publishing and radio has made him a talker and a hustler. From graphic design to voice work or advertising consulting, Dowden has over 25 years experience in his hometown Austin as a contributor to many forms of media like community radio, Sports Talk and Public Access TV. Dowden has published more than 165 monthly publications such as, Weird Magazine, Infowars Magazine, The Austin Para Times, Rockstar Magazine & Texas Sports Monthly. If you are interested in advertising with us contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Writer -Editor – Co-Host
Graduate from Texas Tech Steven has written for the Valley Morning Star, The McAllen Monitor, and the Laredo Morning Times as a Sports and field reporter. Steven has covered local sports in Central Texas for Texas Sports Monthly since 2017. Steve is also known for his “time-warp” flashback stories about his days at Westlake High School. These are often heard on his excellent coverage of local Texas High School football on The Friday Night Countdown on AM 1300 the Zone!
Graduate from Texas State University “Coop” played free safety for the Bobcats in San Marcos from 1983-1987 and was an all-district QB at San Antonio Madison. His son Hayden is also a district all-star for McNeil Mavericks class of 2016. Coop is Co- Host of the Friday Night Countdown and is often a ghost at the office. If we see Coop for some reason we call it a “Coop Sighting”.
Jessi can take your advertising order and also put out a fire! She has a background in Nursing & Business. She is a volunteer for TEXAR Search & Rescue, as well as a Cub Scout Den Leader in the Lake Travis area. She has two children and is active in two-step dancing and motorsports! Jessi can be spotted weekends driving “Miss Pepper” her 1977 CJ5 souped up with a V8 and 35″ tires ready to take on the Next Adventure! email@example.com
Advertising Sales/ Sports Writer
Charles works in the Austin and Round Rock area and also covers local High School football and contributes to the radio program The Friday Night Countdown . We are glad to have Charles aboard since April of 2018.
Sports Writer/ Radio Show Host – Hunter is From Jackson, Mississippi and Studied at Texas Tech University & enjoys High School & College Football. Hunter has contributed to Texas Sports Monthly since 2016.
Sports Writer/ Fantasy Football, NFL & NBA Coverage Read Thomas L. Seltzer’s blog daily at www.doubtingthomassports.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US.
To advertise with Texas Sports Monthly please contact us for a quote for your business today.
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- Soccer single-game tickets on sale August 2Join Texas Soccer for the 2019 home season at Mike A. Myers Stadium.
- Four Longhorns named to preseason watch listsTexas OL Zach Shackelford and Parker Braun were named to the Outland Trophy watch list, while DBs Brandon Jones and Caden Sterns were announced as candidates for the Nagurski Trophy on Tuesday.
- UT places 299 student-athletes on Spring 2019 Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor RollHonor roll recognizes those student-athletes who register a 3.0 or better grade point average for the previous semester.
- Women's Basketball's Taylor, USA U19 Team advance to Round of 16 at FIBA World CupTaylor finishes with two points, two rebounds and two assists vs. Hungary.
- USTFCCCA honors 10 Track & Field athletes in 2019 All-Academic AwardsTen members of The University of Texas Track & Field programs were recognized by the USTFCCCA for their academic success during the 2018-19 school year.
- Football Mini Plans and Texas Flex Passes on sale July 25Three-game plans start at $150; 10-voucher Texas Flex Plans are $199.