Publisher & CEO/Advertising Sales
His background in publishing and radio has made him a talker and a hustler. From graphic design to voice work or advertising consulting, Dowden has over 25 years experience in his hometown Austin as a contributor to many forms of media like community radio, Sports Talk and Public Access TV. Dowden has published more than 165 monthly publications such as, Weird Magazine, Infowars Magazine, The Austin Para Times, Rockstar Magazine & Texas Sports Monthly. If you are interested in advertising with us contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Writer -Editor – Co-Host
Graduate from Texas Tech Steven has written for the Valley Morning Star, The McAllen Monitor, and the Laredo Morning Times as a Sports and field reporter. Steven has covered local sports in Central Texas for Texas Sports Monthly since 2017. Steve is also known for his “time-warp” flashback stories about his days at Westlake High School. These are often heard on his excellent coverage of local Texas High School football on The Friday Night Countdown on AM 1300 the Zone!
Graduate from Texas State University “Coop” played free safety for the Bobcats in San Marcos from 1983-1987 and was an all-district QB at San Antonio Madison. His son Hayden is also a district all-star for McNeil Mavericks class of 2016. Coop is Co- Host of the Friday Night Countdown and is often a ghost at the office. If we see Coop for some reason we call it a “Coop Sighting”.
Graduate of the University of Kentucky, Cody started contributing to TSM in 2017. He’s currently the Deputy Editor at SB Nation’s Burnt Orange Nation and he formerly contributed to outlets including ESPN Radio in Lexington, Kentucky, the Lexington Herald-Leader, Rivals, and Die Hards.
Sports Writer/ – Tucker is a graduate of Texas Lutheran University in Seguin and has been covering high school sports in Central/South Texas since 2005. He’s written for the Seguin Gazette, San Marcos Daily Record, Corpus Christi Caller-Times, San Antonio Express-News and is the sports editor of the Herald-Zeitung in New Braunfels.
Sports Writer/ Daniel has been contributing to TSM since 2018 and freelances with different publications. A native of Virginia and graduate from Roanoke College, Daniel majored in English and has written for BoomerMag and the Village News.
ADVERTISE WITH US.
To advertise with Texas Sports Monthly please contact us for a quote for your business today.
JANUARY RADIO SPOT – HORN FM
- No. 4/4 Track and Field opens weekend with record-breaking performancesMicaiah Harris (Men's 200m) and Kathryn Gillespie (Women's Mile) cemented their place atop the Texas record book Friday.
- Video: LHN Jody Conradt interviewCoach Jody Conradt visited with Longhorn Network as Texas earned its 1,100th all-time win.
- No. 7 Women’s Tennis sweeps Iowa, 4-0The Longhorns win their season opener and will host LSU on Saturday (2 p.m. CT).
- Video: Shaka Smart media availabilityMen's Basketball head coach met with the local media Friday morning to preview Saturday's home game against LSU.
- Video: Men's Basketball's Yaklich appears on "Longhorn Weekly"Associate Head Coach was a featured guest on Coach Smart's weekly radio show.
- Big 12/SEC Challenge: Men's Basketball vs. LSUEnjoy Video Game Day at the Erwin Center.