Publisher & CEO/Advertising Sales
His background in publishing and radio has made him a talker and a hustler. From graphic design to voice work or advertising consulting, Dowden has over 25 years experience in his hometown Austin as a contributor to many forms of media like community radio, Sports Talk and Public Access TV. Dowden has published more than 165 monthly publications such as, Weird Magazine, Infowars Magazine, The Austin Para Times, Rockstar Magazine & Texas Sports Monthly. If you are interested in advertising with us contact him at email@example.com
Senior Writer -Editor – Co-Host
Graduate from Texas Tech Steven has written for the Valley Morning Star, The McAllen Monitor, and the Laredo Morning Times as a Sports and field reporter. Steven has covered local sports in Central Texas for Texas Sports Monthly since 2017. Steve is also known for his “time-warp” flashback stories about his days at Westlake High School. These are often heard on his excellent coverage of local Texas High School football on The Friday Night Countdown on AM 1300 the Zone!
Graduate from Texas State University “Coop” played free safety for the Bobcats in San Marcos from 1983-1987 and was an all-district QB at San Antonio Madison. His son Hayden is also a district all-star for McNeil Mavericks class of 2016. Coop is Co- Host of the Friday Night Countdown and is often a ghost at the office. If we see Coop for some reason we call it a “Coop Sighting”.
Jessi can take your advertising order and also put out a fire! She has a background in Nursing & Business. She is a volunteer for TEXAR Search & Rescue, as well as a Cub Scout Den Leader in the Lake Travis area. She has two children and is active in two-step dancing and motorsports! Jessi can be spotted weekends driving “Miss Pepper” her 1977 CJ5 souped up with a V8 and 35″ tires ready to take on the Next Adventure! firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Sales/ Sports Writer
Charles works in the Austin and Round Rock area and also covers local High School football and contributes to the radio program The Friday Night Countdown . We are glad to have Charles aboard since April of 2018.
Sports Writer/ Radio Show Host – Hunter is From Jackson, Mississippi and Studied at Texas Tech University & enjoys High School & College Football. Hunter has contributed to Texas Sports Monthly since 2016.
Sports Writer/ Fantasy Football, NFL & NBA Coverage Read Thomas L. Seltzer’s blog daily at www.doubtingthomassports.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US.
To advertise with Texas Sports Monthly please contact us for a quote for your business today.
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- No. 9 Softball rallies past No. 5/4 Alabama to force decisive third game, 7-5The Longhorns and Crimson Tide will battle for a berth in the WCWS on Sat., at 1 p.m. CT on ESPN.
- Texas Track & Field has Another Strong Day at NCAA West PrelimsJonathan Jones breaks 27-year-old school record in 400m, Teahna Daniels wins 100m and eight more Longhorns punch tickets to NCAA Championships June 5-8 in Austin.
- Divers add three to Sunday finals at USA Diving NationalsJake Cornish, Alison Gibson and Meghan O'Brien advance to finals.
- No. 5 Men’s Golf in eighth place after opening round at NCAA ChampionshipsFreshman Parker Coody fired an even-par 72 and is tied for 12th in the individual standings.
- Men’s Tennis UT Tower Lighting set for MondayThe UT Tower will be lit in burnt orange with a numeral "1" on all four sides in recognition of the Men's Tennis National Championship.
- UT Athletics announces 2019 Spring Commencement participantsA total of 90 current and former UT student-athletes are scheduled to participate in commencement exercises this weekend or are projected spring or summer 2019 graduates.