Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- USTFCCCA honors 10 Track & Field athletes in 2019 All-Academic AwardsTen members of The University of Texas Track & Field programs were recognized by the USTFCCCA for their academic success during the 2018-19 school year.
- Football Mini Plans and Texas Flex Passes on sale July 25Three-game plans start at $150; 10-voucher Texas Flex Plans are $199.
- Sterns named to Thorpe Award watch listTexas sophomore S Caden Sterns is on the watch list for the Paycom Jim Thorpe Award, which honors the top defensive back in college football.
- Women's Basketball's Taylor, USA move to 2-0 at FIBA U19 World CupTaylor's line included five points, two rebounds, three assists and three steals.
- Women's Tennis' Labraña wins ITF 15k Lima doubles championshipRising junior earns her first career professional (ITF) title.
- Shackelford named to Rimington Trophy watch listTexas senior OL Zach Shackelford was recognized as a preseason candidate for the award honoring the nation's top center.