Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
COVER FEBRUARY 2019
Final Show # 16 Thurs Dec 20th Championship Week.
- No. 23 Baseball wins 7-2 in home openerLonghorns ride Bryce Elder's six-inning start to win over Purdue.
- Track & Field sets two school records on day one of Big 12 IndoorsAshtin Zamzow set the school record in the pentathlon while Elena Bruckner did so in the weight throw.
- No. 11 Softball wraps dominant day with 9-1 (6 inn.) win over TulsaSophomore designated player Lauren Burke ripped a game-ending two-RBI triple to right in the sixth.
- Video: LHN The Journey of Yuya ItoTexas junior Yuya Ito has traveled a long road from Japan to Australia to Austin, but it has led him to becoming one of the top college tennis players in the country.
- Video: Men's Basketball's Osetkowski appears on “Longhorn Weekly”Senior forward was a featured guest on Coach Smart's weekly radio show.
- Video: Community service at Thinkery MuseumFootball, Soccer, Women's Basketball and Volleyball student-athletes participate in local event.
/ 4 days ago
BY DANIEL JONES A year after losing in the final round of the Southern...