Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- Soccer’s Julia Grosso named to Canada’s FIFA Women’s World Cup rosterThe rising sophomore midfielder is one of 23 players chosen for the event that runs from June 7-July 7, 2019.
- No. 9 Softball rallies past No. 5/4 Alabama to force decisive third game, 7-5The Longhorns and Crimson Tide will battle for a berth in the WCWS on Saturday at 1 p.m. CT on ESPN.
- Track & Field has another strong day at NCAA West PrelimsJonathan Jones breaks 27-year-old school record in 400m, Teahna Daniels wins 100m and eight more Longhorns punch tickets to NCAA Championships June 5-8 in Austin.
- Divers add three to Sunday finals at USA Diving NationalsJake Cornish, Alison Gibson and Meghan O'Brien advance to finals.
- No. 5 Men’s Golf in eighth place after opening round at NCAA ChampionshipsFreshman Parker Coody fired an even-par 72 and is tied for 12th in the individual standings.
- Men’s Tennis UT Tower Lighting set for MondayThe UT Tower will be lit in burnt orange with a numeral "1" on all four sides in recognition of the Men's Tennis National Championship.