Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN WEEK 9
- No. 1 Volleyball inks four for 2020Longhorns announce the addition of Naomi Cabello, Madison Williams, Nalani Iosia, and Reilly Heinrich.
- Women's Basketball signs five for 2020-21The Longhorns signed four prep players and one graduate transfer.
- Ehlinger named Davey O’Brien Award semifinalistTexas QB Sam Ehlinger is also a semifinalist for the Maxwell Award and Wuerffel Trophy this year.
- Women's Golf signs three for 2020-21The Longhorns add Bentley Cotton, Macy Fox and Ashley Park.
- Jones named semifinalist for Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the YearThe senior DB is the second Longhorn to be named a semifinalist for the award.
- Video: Texas GameDay Moody Center announcementThe Moody Foundation granted $130M for UT's new basketball arena and events center.