Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN WEEK 3
- Women’s Tennis posts four wins on Friday at Debbie SouthernDay one at fall season opener highlighted by singles wins from Ryngler, Cusano and Perez Mur.
- No. 1 Men’s Golf sits in third after day one of the OFCC/Illini InvitationalSophomore Pierceson Coody tops the leaderboard to pace Longhorns on day one.
- Video: Get to know Soccer's Teni AkindojuLearn more about the freshman forward from Halifax, Nova Scotia, in the latest of our newcomer "Get to Know" features.
- Longhorn Profiles: Cameron DickerLonghorn sophomore Cameron Dicker is making a name for himself at Texas.
- Texas Lottery Veteran Recognition: Harry "Steve" StevensonThe UT ROTC graduate and retired Air Force colonel will be honored during the coin toss when Texas Football hosts Oklahoma State.
- Video: Tom Herman post-practice media availabilityHerman discussed the Longhorns' upcoming matchup against Oklahoma State.