Here you will find Advertising details and distribution locals for our Publication. Texas Sports Monthly is free to the public with a circulation of 10,000 copies every month and Over 40,000 Copies every Football Season. Mostly available for free in HEBs, Randall’s, in Williamson & Travis Counties.
NO NEED TO FIGHT. OUR SPORTS PUBLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- 2019 Season - Week 12Area Round of the 2019 Central Texas High School Playoffs as the tournaments continue. Lake Travis has a rematch against San Antonio Madison at Rattlers Stadium in San Marcos. Westlake would go on the Win the State Championship while Cavs would defeat Judson again in 3rd round at the Alamodome but would fall the following […]
- 2019 Season - Week 11Steve and Russell breakdown the 2019 High School Playoffs in Central Texas on 104.9 Horn FM. Bi-District week where districts collide in this first round. McCallum and Westwood battled out....Giddings defeated Houston Kashmir 50-0. Georgetown at LBJ, Lake Travis at Smithson Valley, Vandegrift hosts Bridgeland at home led by Jax Mccauley in a close comeback […]
- 2019 Season - Week 10Russell & Steve cover week 11 on our 10th show as teams get near the playoffs and districts begin to line up as teams edge each other out for the final playoff spots. Russell became a grandpa the night before this show. . . Vista Ridge beat Round Rock 41-38.
- 2019 Season - Week 9Week 9 of The Friday Night Countdown on 104.9 Horn FM is your Pre-Game for Central Texas High School Football for 2019 Season! Thursday Night games we rained out and delayed. Weiss winning 14-7 over Eastview.
- Seven Longhorns named 2021 Dr. Gerald Lage Academic Achievement Award recipientsAriola, Cooper, Hepa, Krueger, Nevins, Strouphauer and Sullivan earn Big 12 Conference's highest academic honor.
- Plonsky joins United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee in announcing phase one concepts of USOPC College Sports Sustainability Think TankAs a member of the USOPC College Sports Sustainability Think Tank, Texas Athletics Chief of Staff Chris Plonsky joined the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee to announce its phase one priorities, which includes three concepts focused on sport sustainability, sport structure and vertical partnerships. The concepts were generated through three working groups, which convened […]