Ward set AAF record with a 79-yard punt return-touchdown.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – MARCH 19, 2019 – San Antonio Commanders wide receiver/punt returner Greg Ward Jr. has been named the...
CAP CITY FIGHT NIGHT
CAP CITY FIGHT NIGHT: UNDERWOOD PROMOTIONS
- Baseball announces inaugural 'Bark in the Park' presented by Nulo Pet FoodTickets on sale now for dogs to attend the Texas-Kansas State series finale on Sunday, April 14.
- Video: Watkins Award honors Roschon JohnsonEarly enrollee QB Roschon Johnson was recently honored by the Watkins Award in Washington, D.C.
- Men's Basketball defeats South Dakota State, 79-73Senior forward Dylan Osetkowski paced the Longhorns with a career-high 26 points.
- No. 9 Baseball drops midweek contest to No. 11 ArkansasLonghorns get five shutout innings of relief from Owen Meaney.
- No. 18 Women’s Tennis defeats No. 34 Illinois, 6-1The Longhorns sweep all six singles matches to improve to 7-3 entering Big 12 Conference play.
- Forty Acres Insider: March 19Important news, interesting tidbits and exciting stories happening in and around Texas Athletics compiled by Vice President and Athletics Director Chris Del Conte.
CAP CITY FIGHT NIGHT
- Sources: ChiSox, Jimenez agree to record deal March 20, 2019Top outfield prospect Eloy Jimenez hasn't played a day in the major leagues, but he has agreed to a six-year, $43 million contract with the Chicago White Sox, sources told ESPN's Jeff Passan.
- Source: Kraft files motion to suppress evidence March 20, 2019Patriots owner Robert Kraft is scheduled to have a court hearing on March 28 on two misdemeanor counts of first-degree solicitation.
- Split decision: Coach to face UK with torn pants March 20, 2019Abilene Christian coach Joe Golding, who ripped the seat of his pants while celebrating the Southland Conference tournament title, will wear those same pants when he faces Kentucky on Thursday.
- Blind LS Olson participates at USC pro day March 20, 2019Jake Olson's participation at USC's pro day was to raise money and awareness for retinoblastoma, the rare cancer that took his eyesight when he was 12.
- Why Stephen Thompson's striking could prove too much for Anthony Pettis March 20, 2019The accuracy of Stephen Thompson should be a concern on Saturday for Anthony Pettis, who has absorbed more significant blows than he has landed on a per-minute basis in his career.
- On Second Thought Ep 130: Tom Herman’s biggest worry entering spring, Shaka’s Horns and the NCAA bubble
- On Second Thought Ep 129: Shaka Smart on winning, Spring football primer, Texas baseball
- On Second Thought Ep 128: Should Kerwin Roach be playing for Texas? Bowie hoops coach Celester Collier
- On Second Thought Ep 127: Texas TE Andrew Beck on why he moved to Vegas, UT Hoops preview
- On Second Thought Ep 126: Can Texas hoops make the NCAAs? Did Kyler Murray make the right decision?