COVER FEBRUARY 2019
Final Show # 16 Thurs Dec 20th Championship Week.
- Video: LHN The Journey of Yuya ItoTexas junior Yuya Ito has traveled a long road from Japan to Australia to Austin, but it has led him to becoming one of the top college tennis players in the country.
- Video: Men's Basketball's Osetkowski appears on “Longhorn Weekly”Senior forward was a featured guest on Coach Smart's weekly radio show.
- Video: Community service at Thinkery MuseumFootball, Soccer, Women's Basketball and Volleyball student-athletes participate in local event.
- Markes named to ITA Indoors All-Tournament TeamSenior Colin Markes was selected at fifth singles after posting a 2-0 record and having another match unfinished on a triple match point.
- Video: Rak & Griff talk legacyBrian Orakpo and Michael Griffin talk legacy on Longhorn Network.
- Tickets on sale now for 92nd Clyde Littlefield Texas RelaysThe Texas Relays will be Wednesday, March 27 - Saturday, March 30 at Mike A. Myers Stadium.
TEXAS WINS SUGAR BOWL
- Tiger makes move in Mexico with 66 in Round 2 February 23, 2019Tiger Woods hit 11 of 14 fairways and 13 of 18 greens in a second-round 66 to move from a tie for 25th to a tie for eighth at the WGC-Mexico Championship, where Dustin Johnson leads.
- Source: Bears to release embattled kicker Parkey February 22, 2019The Chicago Bears are releasing kicker Cody Parkey following a difficult season, a league source confirmed. Parkey missed eight field goals, including a 43-yard kick that would have beaten the Eagles in the first round of the playoffs.
- NBA: Refs erred 4 times in Bucks-Celtics ending February 22, 2019The NBA's Last Two Minute Report for the Bucks' 98-97 victory over the Celtics on Thursday listed four incorrect rulings in the final 3.7 seconds of the game.
- Leach to teach WSU class on war and football February 22, 2019Washington State head coach Mike Leach will teach a five-class seminar at the university's Pullman campus this spring titled "Insurgent Warfare and Football Strategies."
- Wilder, Fury on top of Joshua's list -- after fight with Miller February 22, 2019Anthony Joshua still believes he'll get a fight with Deontay Wilder in order to secure all four heavyweight belts and earn recognition as the undisputed world champion. First, he needs to take care of business when he faces Jarrell Miller in June.
- On Second Thought Ep 127: Texas TE Andrew Beck on why he moved to Vegas, UT Hoops preview
- On Second Thought Ep 126: Can Texas hoops make the NCAAs? Did Kyler Murray make the right decision?
- On Second Thought Ep 125: Hookem.com recruiting guru Mike Craven rates Longhorns, Aggies NSD success
- On Second Thought Ep 124: Is Texas hoops back after KU win? Tennessee coach Rick Barnes on Vols’ resurgence
- On Second Thought Ep 123: Texas A&M coaching legend R.C. Slocum on the challenges of CFP panel