Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard (0) is blocked as he tries to score against San Antonio Spurs center Jakob Poeltl (25) and guard Derrick White, center, during the second half of an NBA basketball game in San Antonio, Saturday, March 16, 2019. San Antonio won 108-103.
The Spurs eighth straight victory and 10th straight win at home came Saturday. They have not lost at the AT&T Center since losing to the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 20th.
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN PROMO
- What it means to be a Longhorn: Andre RobertsonRead the ninth in a 14-part series on the Hall of Honor class of 2019.
- No. 4 Volleyball tops LSU in scrimmageThe Longhorns wrap up their preseason with a 3-0 win over LSU.
- Men’s Golf earns preseason No. 1Men's Golf earns the preseason No. 1 ranking in the opening Bushnell Golfweek Coaches Poll
- What it means to be a Longhorn: Denise LaKeisha BackusRead the eighth in a 14-part series on the Hall of Honor class of 2019.
- No. 19 Soccer outlasts Gonzaga in season-opening thriller, 4-3Texas junior keeper Savannah Madden saved a penalty kick with five seconds left to seal the victory.
- Football season tickets selling fast; single-game tickets on sale Aug. 26Limited number of season tickets remain!