The Cowboys will start their playoff journey on Saturday night. Will it be short lived or a long one into Feb?
Should the Dallas Cowboys advance to the divisional round who they play still depends on what happens in the other NFC wild card game. If Chicago wins, Dallas would go to New Orleans. If Philadelphia won, Dallas would head to Los Angeles. The Cowboys won their last game of the regular season over the Giants Sunday in dramatic fashion with a 2 point conversion after a Cole Beasley diving catch. Dallas came back to win with 1:19 to play in the 4th. Cowboys 36 – Giants 35. Dallas ended the regular season as the NFC EAST CHAMPS at 10-6 in 2018.
This Weekends lineup:
Seahawks at Cowboys, 8:15 pm ET on FOX
Sunday, January 6th
- 2019 Season - Week 12Area Round of the 2019 Central Texas High School Playoffs as the tournaments continue. Lake Travis has a rematch against San Antonio Madison at Rattlers Stadium in San Marcos. Westlake would go on the Win the State Championship while Cavs would defeat Judson again in 3rd round at the Alamodome but would fall the following […]
- 2019 Season - Week 11Steve and Russell breakdown the 2019 High School Playoffs in Central Texas on 104.9 Horn FM. Bi-District week where districts collide in this first round. McCallum and Westwood battled out....Giddings defeated Houston Kashmir 50-0. Georgetown at LBJ, Lake Travis at Smithson Valley, Vandegrift hosts Bridgeland at home led by Jax Mccauley in a close comeback […]
- 2019 Season - Week 10Russell & Steve cover week 11 on our 10th show as teams get near the playoffs and districts begin to line up as teams edge each other out for the final playoff spots. Russell became a grandpa the night before this show. . . Vista Ridge beat Round Rock 41-38.
- 2019 Season - Week 9Week 9 of The Friday Night Countdown on 104.9 Horn FM is your Pre-Game for Central Texas High School Football for 2019 Season! Thursday Night games we rained out and delayed. Weiss winning 14-7 over Eastview.
- Plonsky joins United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee in announcing phase one concepts of USOPC College Sports Sustainability Think TankAs a member of the USOPC College Sports Sustainability Think Tank, Texas Athletics Chief of Staff Chris Plonsky joined the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee to announce its phase one priorities, which includes three concepts focused on sport sustainability, sport structure and vertical partnerships. The concepts were generated through three working groups, which convened […]
- Del Conte named to College Football Playoff Selection CommitteeUT Vice President and Athletics Director Chris Del Conte has been appointed as one of five new members to the committee.