Here you will find Advertising details and distribution locals for our Publication. Texas Sports Monthly is free to the public with a circulation of 10,000 copies every month and Over 40,000 Copies every Football Season. Mostly available for free in HEBs, Randall’s, in Williamson & Travis Counties.
NO NEED TO FIGHT. OUR SPORTS PUBLICATION IS ABSOLUTLY FREE!
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN WEEK 9
- No. 1 Volleyball inks four for 2020Longhorns announce the addition of Naomi Cabello, Madison Williams, Nalani Iosia, and Reilly Heinrich.
- Women's Basketball signs five for 2020-21The Longhorns signed four prep players and one graduate transfer.
- Ehlinger named Davey O’Brien Award semifinalistTexas QB Sam Ehlinger is also a semifinalist for the Maxwell Award and Wuerffel Trophy this year.
- Women's Golf signs three for 2020-21The Longhorns add Bentley Cotton, Macy Fox and Ashley Park.
- Jones named semifinalist for Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the YearThe senior DB is the second Longhorn to be named a semifinalist for the award.
- Video: Texas GameDay Moody Center announcementThe Moody Foundation granted $130M for UT's new basketball arena and events center.