Here you will find Advertising details and distribution locals for our Publication. Texas Sports Monthly is free to the public with a circulation of 10,000 copies every month and Over 40,000 Copies every Football Season. Mostly available for free in HEBs, Randall’s, in Williamson & Travis Counties.
NO NEED TO FIGHT. OUR SPORTS PUBLICATION IS ABSOLUTLY FREE!
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- No. 9 Softball rallies past No. 5/4 Alabama to force decisive third game, 7-5The Longhorns and Crimson Tide will battle for a berth in the WCWS on Saturday at 1 p.m. CT on ESPN.
- Track & Field has another strong day at NCAA West PrelimsJonathan Jones breaks 27-year-old school record in 400m, Teahna Daniels wins 100m and eight more Longhorns punch tickets to NCAA Championships June 5-8 in Austin.
- Divers add three to Sunday finals at USA Diving NationalsJake Cornish, Alison Gibson and Meghan O'Brien advance to finals.
- No. 5 Men’s Golf in eighth place after opening round at NCAA ChampionshipsFreshman Parker Coody fired an even-par 72 and is tied for 12th in the individual standings.
- Men’s Tennis UT Tower Lighting set for MondayThe UT Tower will be lit in burnt orange with a numeral "1" on all four sides in recognition of the Men's Tennis National Championship.
- UT Athletics announces 2019 Spring Commencement participantsA total of 90 current and former UT student-athletes are scheduled to participate in commencement exercises this weekend or are projected spring or summer 2019 graduates.