Stars Recognize Armed Forces Saturday for Military Appreciation Night
CEDAR PARK, Texas – The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars, are pleased to host the team’s Fall Military Appreciation night presented by Re-Bath of Austin this Saturday, Nov. 10 at 7:00 p.m. The Stars will face the San Antonio Rampage for the first time this season when the puck drops at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
Fans who arrive early to the game will receive a Stars Knit Cap presented by Re-Bath of Austin. The Stars will also be wearing specialty Stars and Stripes Jerseys which will be auctioned off online through DASH Auction. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Texas Stars Foundation. American Flag Themed Mystery Pucks and 10th Anniversary Challenge Coins will be available for purchase for $20 at the Texas Stars Foundation table, located outside section 104 on the concourse.
Saturday will be a Texas Lottery Lucky Row Night where the first Stars player to score wins free scratch tickets for a lucky row of seats at H-E-B Center. Fans can purchase a Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Family Four-Pack on Saturday, offering four tickets, four hot dogs, and four soft drinks for $17 per person.
COVER FEBRUARY 2019
Final Show # 16 Thurs Dec 20th Championship Week.
- No. 23 Baseball wins 7-2 in home openerLonghorns ride Bryce Elder's six-inning start to win over Purdue.
- Track & Field sets two school records on day one of Big 12 IndoorsAshtin Zamzow set the school record in the pentathlon while Elena Bruckner did so in the weight throw.
- No. 11 Softball wraps dominant day with 9-1 (6 inn.) win over TulsaSophomore designated player Lauren Burke ripped a game-ending two-RBI triple to right in the sixth.
- Video: LHN The Journey of Yuya ItoTexas junior Yuya Ito has traveled a long road from Japan to Australia to Austin, but it has led him to becoming one of the top college tennis players in the country.
- Video: Men's Basketball's Osetkowski appears on “Longhorn Weekly”Senior forward was a featured guest on Coach Smart's weekly radio show.
- Video: Community service at Thinkery MuseumFootball, Soccer, Women's Basketball and Volleyball student-athletes participate in local event.
/ 4 days ago
BY DANIEL JONES A year after losing in the final round of the Southern...