Formula 1® announces today that, following the huge success of 007’s Bond In Motion exhibition in London, an exclusive touring version will visit six selected Grand PrixTM this year. Starting at the FORMULA
1 MYWORLD GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2019 in Spielberg, Austria and ending at the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D’ITALIA 2019 in Monza, Italy.
Bond In Motion complements the automotive heritage of Formula 1, in the year the sport celebrates its journey from the 1st race to the 1000th and beyond. The exhibition, in association with EON Productions,
Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and sportsWorld, will showcase 12 cars which span six decades of Bond history, including both Bond and his adversaries’ iconic cars. From Goldfinger’s 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom
III to Spectre’s Aston Martin DB10, fans will be able to immerse themselves in the visual spectacle of Bond.
Starting from the 28th June the exhibition will visit:
• Spielberg, Austria (28 – 30 June) – (Front of main grandstand)
• Silverstone, UK (12 – 14 July) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Hockenheim, Germany (26 – 28 July) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Budapest, Hungary (2 – 4 August) – (Turn 14)
• Spa, Belgium (30 August – 1 September) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Monza, Italy (6 – 8 September) – (F1 Fan Zone)
F1 ticket holders will gain exclusive free entry to the exhibition, when they pre-book via eventWorld.com ticketing.
Sean Bratches, Managing Director, Commercial Operations at Formula 1® said: “We are thrilled to be working on such an exciting opportunity with both Bond In Motion and myWorld Group. We will bring motorsport fans a visual spectacle at six of our Grands Prix. James Bond is synonymous with cars, as are we with motorsport. The exhibition ensures we continue to elevate the fan experience at our races, putting them at the heart of everything we do.”
104.9 THE HORN FM Commerical
- Soccer single-game tickets on sale August 2Join Texas Soccer for the 2019 home season at Mike A. Myers Stadium.
- Four Longhorns named to preseason watch listsTexas OL Zach Shackelford and Parker Braun were named to the Outland Trophy watch list, while DBs Brandon Jones and Caden Sterns were announced as candidates for the Nagurski Trophy on Tuesday.
- UT places 299 student-athletes on Spring 2019 Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor RollHonor roll recognizes those student-athletes who register a 3.0 or better grade point average for the previous semester.
- Women's Basketball's Taylor, USA U19 Team advance to Round of 16 at FIBA World CupTaylor finishes with two points, two rebounds and two assists vs. Hungary.
- USTFCCCA honors 10 Track & Field athletes in 2019 All-Academic AwardsTen members of The University of Texas Track & Field programs were recognized by the USTFCCCA for their academic success during the 2018-19 school year.
- Football Mini Plans and Texas Flex Passes on sale July 25Three-game plans start at $150; 10-voucher Texas Flex Plans are $199.