Formula 1® announces today that, following the huge success of 007’s Bond In Motion exhibition in London, an exclusive touring version will visit six selected Grand PrixTM this year. Starting at the FORMULA
1 MYWORLD GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2019 in Spielberg, Austria and ending at the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D’ITALIA 2019 in Monza, Italy.
Bond In Motion complements the automotive heritage of Formula 1, in the year the sport celebrates its journey from the 1st race to the 1000th and beyond. The exhibition, in association with EON Productions,
Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and sportsWorld, will showcase 12 cars which span six decades of Bond history, including both Bond and his adversaries’ iconic cars. From Goldfinger’s 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom
III to Spectre’s Aston Martin DB10, fans will be able to immerse themselves in the visual spectacle of Bond.
Starting from the 28th June the exhibition will visit:
• Spielberg, Austria (28 – 30 June) – (Front of main grandstand)
• Silverstone, UK (12 – 14 July) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Hockenheim, Germany (26 – 28 July) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Budapest, Hungary (2 – 4 August) – (Turn 14)
• Spa, Belgium (30 August – 1 September) – (F1 Fan Zone)
• Monza, Italy (6 – 8 September) – (F1 Fan Zone)
F1 ticket holders will gain exclusive free entry to the exhibition, when they pre-book via eventWorld.com ticketing.
Sean Bratches, Managing Director, Commercial Operations at Formula 1® said: “We are thrilled to be working on such an exciting opportunity with both Bond In Motion and myWorld Group. We will bring motorsport fans a visual spectacle at six of our Grands Prix. James Bond is synonymous with cars, as are we with motorsport. The exhibition ensures we continue to elevate the fan experience at our races, putting them at the heart of everything we do.”
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN WEEK 11
- Cross Country climbs in national rankingsThe men are ranked No. 27, while the women jumped to No. 29 this week.
- Video: Tom Herman press conferenceFootball head coach met with local media to preview Saturday's game at Baylor.
- Butler, Fields garner Big 12 weekly honorsBrionne Butler was named Defensive Player of the Week, and Skylar Fields was named Rookie of the Week.
- SOLD OUT: No. 1 Volleyball vs. Kansas200 seats remain for student Big Ticket purchasers.
- Men's Basketball enters Top 25 rankings of both major national pollsLonghorns appear at No. 22 in AP Top 25 and USA TODAY Sports Coaches poll.
- Video: Jerritt Elliott press conferenceHead Coach Jerritt Elliott addresses the media on Monday, Nov. 18