Texas Sports Monthly is one of the most comprehensive sources of information for professional, college and high school sports throughout the state of Texas. The magazine is a full color publication with action packed photos, full length articles and the latest news and inside information on all of your favorite sports. Texas Sports Monthly is an intriguing treasure trove of information which covers an array of sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, golf, hockey and much more, from the high school level to the professional plateau, with editorials that discuss and review previous and upcoming sports events which also include Interviews with many of the players and coaches from numerous sports along with major news articles that highlight sporting events, athletes and other popular sports topics throughout the great State of Texas. Texas Sports Monthly
COVER FEBRUARY 2019
Final Show # 16 Thurs Dec 20th Championship Week.
- No. 12 Women's Basketball defeats Kansas, 62-43Box Score | Game Notes | Photo Gallery
- Men's Basketball falls at TCU, 65-61Kerwin Roach II paced three Longhorns in double-figure scoring with a team-high 15 points.
- Video: LHN feature on Men’s Basketball’s HayesGet to know the freshman forward from Loveland, Ohio.
- Orange-White Spring Game presented by Living Spaces set for April 13The annual game will be on played at 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday, April 13.
- No. 1 Women's Swimming and Diving takes Big 12 weekly honorsAUSTIN, Texas - The No. 1 University of Texas women's swimming and diving team swept Big 12 honors with Julia Cook being named Big 12 Swimmer of the Week and Meghan O'Brien tabbed as the Big 12 Diver of the Week by the conference on Wednesday afternoon. The honors were the first this season for both […]
- No. 2 Men's Swimming and Diving sweeps Big 12 weekly honorsTownley Haas and Jordan Windle were named Big 12 Swimmer and Diver of Week, respectively
By BARRY WILNER, AP Pro Football Writer KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The New...